DDW 2016 Abstracts
Abstracts accepted by AASLD, AGA and SSAT were published in the April 2016 supplement of Gastroenterology. Abstracts accepted for publication by ASGE were published in the May 2016 supplement of GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
ePosters and poster abstracts featured at DDW 2016 are available at the DDW ePosters archive.
View the AGA Abstract Funding Report – a list of sources of funding for AGA oral and poster presentations at DDW® 2016. (Please note: Information contained in this report is current as of March 23, 2016.)
DDW Abstract Advertising Policy
The following policy was adopted to clarify DDW’s rules and expectations for advertisements and reprints of DDW abstracts distributed prior to DDW 2016. Submit your sample document for approval to DDWProgram@gastro.org.
DDW will approve/deny advertisement based on the guidelines below. Copies of both approved and denied advertisements will be sent to the individual societies.
- All pieces must include the following boilerplate DDW, dates of meeting, location and final presentation number:
Presented at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2016 in San Diego, CA. More information can be found at www.ddw.org.
- All pieces must include society reference (exception: ASGE), date and time of presentation/session and final presentation number.
- All pieces must include the following statement:
[COMPANY NAME] did not provide financial support for the following scientific sessions and did not influence the content in any way. However, research presented within these scientific sessions may have been supported by [COMPANY NAME].
- All pieces may reference the specific society an abstract/session is associated with if the advertisement uses generic terms only, and does not include or promote any specific products or devices.
- All pieces (ads, banners, pre-mailers, abstract books and booth flyers/giveaways) must be submitted to DDW Administration for review and approval. Ads may not be changed once they have been approved by DDW Administration. Submit your sample document for approval to DDWProgram@gastro.org.
Information regarding print or electronic reproduction of DDW abstracts or abstracts published in ASGE's GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy journal can be obtained from Elsevier Science.
1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2899
Tel: +1 512-239-3804
Fax: +1 512-239-3805
Information regarding print or electronic reproduction of DDW abstracts or abstracts published in AGA Institute's Gastroenterology journal can be obtained from Elsevier Science.
360 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10010
Tel: +1 212-633-3812
Fax: +1 212-633-3820