Users will have multiple options available in the app to home in on specific topics, authors, exhibitors or events they're looking for, including:
- Global Search — Search results by program, author listing, exhibitors and abstracts.
- Advanced Search — Allows users to filter session and presentation search results by day, theme or session type.
- Browse Program by Day — Scroll through all sessions and events being held each day of the meeting.
- Browse by Society — View DDW programming — sessions planned cooperatively by all four societies — or view each society's program. Sessions are color coded by lead society sponsor.
- Browse Program by Format — Select session type, (Hands-on, lecture, poster, etc.) and browse the daily offerings.
- Browse Sessions by Track — DDW Tracks are designed to help attendees navigate sessions on selected areas. For example, some specific sessions that relate to basic science are grouped together. The tracks include sessions and posters for each topic.
- Browse by Abstract Category — Filter by abstract category(ies) to view abstracts of specific interest. Review the full text abstracts, images and tables.
- Browse Industry Exhibitors — Enter a search term to find an exhibitor or browse the list and read descriptions.
- Time Blocks — Within the schedule, tap on the light gray boxes on the schedule window to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.
The mobile app also works in conjunction with the online planner. You can start creating your schedule on a desktop and then sync to your mobile device, as along as you are logged in on both. Visit the DDW YouTube Channel to watch mobile app and online planner tutorials.