Throughout DDW®, the newsroom holds press conferences on timely issues and distributes press releases on the most newsworthy science presented at DDW. Newsroom staff can coordinate interviews with physicians and researchers who present their work at DDW. Only registered journalists have access to the DDW Newsroom. It is open daily during DDW.
If this is your first year covering DDW or if you're a veteran, you'll want to review the DDW media policies. Newsroom resources include:
- Access to DDW ePlanner and DDW On Demand.
- Telephones for local calls and message boards.
- Computers and Internet ports and Wi-Fi for laptops.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks served daily.
- Access to a private space to conduct interviews, available in half-hour increments most of the day by arrangement with newsroom staff.
To see the DDW embargo policy, visit the DDW Media Policies.
If you have questions, please contact Aimee Frank at 301-941-2620 or via email.