Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by the Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association, Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) is the world's leading educational forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees working in gastroenterology, hepatology, GI endoscopy, gastrointestinal surgery and related fields.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Build Your Business
Make Unique Contacts
Learn why you should exhibit at DDW 2016 by watching the video below.
When is it?
The DDW 2016 exhibition will be held at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, Sunday, May 22–Tuesday, May 24. The educational program will take place Saturday, May 21–Tuesday, May 24 at the same facility, setting up a constant flow of traffic through the Exhibit Hall.
Sunday, May 22: 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Monday, May 23: 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday, May 24: 9:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
DDW® registrants include physicians, educators, researchers, GI assistants, nurses, physician assistants and practice managers.
More than 90 percent of the 15,000 DDW participants make it a point to spend considerable time in the exhibit hall. Many of these visitors are purchasing decision-makers coming to gather information on new products and services.
View charts of DDW registrants (data for 2015 will be available soon):
- DDW 2014 Attendee Demographic Infograph
- DDW 2014 Registration by Region and Country
- DDW Registration History: North America vs. International
More than 270 leading manufacturers, suppliers and developers of medical information and technology showcased an impressive array of gastro-related products and services at DDW 2015. View a list of 2015 exhibitors.
Each booth space at DDW includes at no additional charge:
- 44" x 7" two-line company identification sign indicating your company name and booth number.
- 8 ft. draped back wall and 3 ft. draped side wall (corner and insides only).
- Company listing in DDW Daily News distributed at show site.
- Company listing in the Exhibit Guide and Agenda Book*.
- Company name and booth number on the DDW website.
- Daily cleaning of aisles.
- Opportunity to book priority housing.
- Opportunity to reserve booth space for DDW 2016 based on priority points.
- Roving security guard in the hall.
- Unlimited complimentary exhibitor badges for booth personnel.
* Logo (TIFF or EPS format) and description must be submitted to be included.
Follow us on Twitter: @DDWExhibits. Use hashtag #DDW16 to join the conversation.