Recognized as one of the top 50 medical meetings by the Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association, Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) is the world's leading educational forum for academicians, clinicians, researchers, students and trainees working in gastroenterology, hepatology, GI endoscopy, gastrointestinal surgery and related fields.
Benefits of Exhibiting
Watch what DDW 2012 exhibitors said about their experience at the meeting.
Build Your Business
Make Unique Contacts
DDW® registrants include physicians, educators, researchers, GI assistants, nurses, physician assistants and practice managers.
More than 90 percent of the 15,000 DDW participants make it a point to spend considerable time in the exhibit hall. Many of these visitors are purchasing decision-makers coming to gather information on new products and services.
View charts of DDW registrants:
- DDW 2012 Registration by Region and Country
- DDW Registration History: North America vs. International
- DDW Registration History: Top 10 Countries
More than 250 leading manufacturers, suppliers and developers of medical information and technology showcased an impressive array of gastro-related products and services at DDW 2012. View a list of 2012 exhibitors.
When is it?
The DDW 2013 exhibition will be held at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL, Sunday, May 19 – Tuesday, May 21. The educational program will take place Saturday, May 18 – Tuesday, May 21 at the same facility, setting up a constant flow of traffic through the exhibit hall.
Exhibit hours: Sunday, May 19: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Monday, May 20: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Tuesday, May 21: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Each booth space at DDW includes at no additional charge:
- Unlimited complimentary exhibitor badges for booth personnel
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours
- A company listing in the exhibit guide and program book
- A company listing in the DDW Daily News distributed at show site
- Company name and booth number on the DDW Web site
- Opportunity to reserve booth space for DDW 2014 based on priority points
- Opportunity to book priority housing
- 8 ft. draped back wall and 3 ft. draped side wall (corner and insides only)
- Roving security guard in the hall
- Daily cleaning of aisles
- 44"x7" two-line company identification sign indicating your company name and booth number
Follow us on Twitter: @DDWExhibits.