CME Credit - Certificate of Attendance
Attendees may claim CME with the DDW Mobile App, at the CME kiosks in Hall C, or online at the DDW CME Claim site.
Watch this video for instructions on how to use the CME website to claim credit or print a certificate of attendance.
Please note the following information regarding 2016 CME credit hours:
- The AASLD designates these live activities for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- The AGA Institue designates this live activity for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- ASGE designates live educational sessions for a maximum of 31.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- SSAT designates live activity for a maximum of 31.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
* To claim credit for the SSAT Maintenance of Certification Course please contact SSAT directly.
DDW 2015 and Previous Years
View CME statements for DDW's sponsoring societies.
Society Postgraduate Courses
If you wish to claim CME for any of the four sponsoring societies' postgraduate courses, please contact the society directly: