CME Credit - Certificate of Attendance
If you were unable to visit the CME kiosks in the Registration area at DDW 2014, you may claim CME through the system website using your badge number until Nov. 30, 2014.
Claim DDW 2014 CME Online.
Please note the following information regarding CME credit hours.
- The AASLD designates these live activities for a maximum of 23.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- The AGA Institue designates this live activity for a maximum of 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- ASGE designates live educational sessions for a maximum of 33.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- SSAT designates live activity for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
* The maximum total combined CME Credit Hours for DDW 2014 may not exceed 40.75.
* To claim credit for the SSAT Maintenance of Certification Course please contact SSAT directly.
This video will walk you through the steps of claiming your CME credits.
DDW 2013 and Previous Years
If you wish to claim CME for any of the four sponsoring societies' postgraduate courses, please contact the society directly: