CME Credit - Certificate of Attendance
The DDW 2014 CME claim site is now closed. You may claim CME by completing the CME Request Form. Please note the following information regarding CME credit hours.
- The AASLD designates these live activities for a maximum of 23.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- The AGA Institue designates this live activity for a maximum of 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- ASGE designates live educational sessions for a maximum of 33.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- SSAT designates live activity for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
* The maximum total combined CME Credit Hours for DDW 2014 may not exceed 40.75.
* To claim credit for the SSAT Maintenance of Certification Course please contact SSAT directly.
DDW 2013 and Previous Years
If you wish to claim CME for any of the four sponsoring societies' postgraduate courses, please contact the society directly: