CME Credit - Certificate of Attendance
The DDW 2015 CME claim site is now closed. You may claim CME by completing the CME Request Form. Please note the following information regarding 2015 CME credit hours:
- The AASLD designates these live activities for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- The AGA Institue designates this live activity for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- ASGE designates live educational sessions for a maximum of 31.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- SSAT designates live activity for a maximum of 24.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
* To claim credit for the SSAT Maintenance of Certification Course please contact SSAT directly.
DDW 2014 and Previous Years
View CME statements for DDW's sponsoring societies.
If you wish to claim CME for any of the four sponsoring societies' postgraduate courses, please contact the society directly: