CME Credit - Certificate of Attendance
Attendees may claim CME online at the DDW 2016 CME Claim site through Nov. 30, 2016.
Watch this video for instructions on how to use the CME website to claim credit or print a certificate of attendance.
Please note the following information regarding 2016 CME credit hours:
- AASLD designates these live activities for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- AGA Institue designates this live activity for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- ASGE designates live educational sessions for a maximum of 31.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- SSAT designates live activity for a maximum of 31.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
* To claim credit for the SSAT Maintenance of Certification Course, please contact SSAT directly.
* To claim MOC points for the AGA Postgraduate Course, please contact MOC@gastro.org with your first name, last name, date of birth and ABIM number.
DDW 2015 and Previous Years
View CME statements for DDW's sponsoring societies.
If you wish to claim CME for any of the four sponsoring societies' postgraduate courses that took place in 2015 or previous years, please contact the society directly: