CME Credit - Certificate of Attendance
If you were unable to visit the CME kiosks in the Registration Area at DDW 2015, you may claim CME through the system website using your badge number until Nov. 30, 2015.
Watch this video for instructions on how to use the CME website to claim credit or print a certificate of attendance.
Please note the following information regarding CME credit hours:
- The AASLD designates these live activities for a maximum of 28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- The AGA Institue designates this live activity for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- ASGE designates live educational sessions for a maximum of 31.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- SSAT designates live activity for a maximum of 24.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
* To claim credit for the SSAT Maintenance of Certification Course please contact SSAT directly.
DDW 2014 and Previous Years
If you wish to claim CME for any of the four sponsoring societies' postgraduate courses, please contact the society directly: