Official DDW 2015 Mobile App Now Available
MyDDW places the meeting in an easy to navigate, centralized location. Our official mobile app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting's science, exhibitors, and events from their mobile devices. Visit the DDW Blog to get MyDDW mobile app tips.
MyDDW enabled attendees to:
- Search scientific sessions.
- Browse full-text abstracts.
- Find exhibitors.
- Access convention center maps.
- Create itineries from existing content and add personal meetings/events to enhance your complete personal schedule.
- Take notes and email them. You can also backup notes in the cloud and synchronize across your devices.
Users have multiple options available in the app to home in on specific topics, authors, exhibitors or events they're looking for, including:
- Global Search — Search results by program, author listing, exhibitors and abstracts.
- Advanced Search — Allows users to filter session and presentation search results by day, theme or session type.
- Browse Program by Day — Scroll through all sessions and events being held each day of the meeting.
- Browse by Society — View DDW programming — sessions planned cooperatively by all four societies — or view each society's program. Sessions are color coded by lead society sponsor.
- Browse Program by Format — Select session type, (Hands-on, lecture, poster, etc.) and browse the daily offerings.
- Browse Sessions by Theme — DDW Paths are designed to help attendees navigate sessions on selected areas. For example, some specific sessions that relate to trainees and young GIs are grouped together. The paths include only a sampling of suggested sessions for each topic.
- Browse by Abstract Category — Filter by abstract category(ies) to view abstracts of specific interest. Review the full text abstracts, images and tables.
- Browse Industry Exhibitors — Enter a search term to find an exhibitor or browse the list and read descriptions.
- Time Blocks — Within the schedule, tap on the light gray boxes on the schedule window to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.
Work offline! MyDDW allows you to browse sessions and build your schedule without an Internet connection. To sync with your schedule in the online planner, you will need to be connected to a network and log in using your badge id and last name. Supported browsers include Chrome 10+, Safari 6+, Firefox 10+, IE 10+ and Opera 12.10+.