MyDDW Mobile App
MyDDW places the meeting in an easy to navigate, centralized location. Our official mobile app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting's science, exhibitors, and events from their mobile devices. DDW 2015 program information will be available through MyDDW in late April.
MyDDW enabled attendees to:
- Search scientific sessions.
- Browse full-text abstracts.
- Find exhibitors.
- Access convention center maps.
- Create itineries from existing content and add personal meetings/events to enhance your complete personal schedule.
- Take notes and email them. You can also backup notes in the cloud and synchronize across your devices.
Users have multiple options available in the app to home in on specific topics, authors, exhibitors or events they're looking for, including:
- Global Search — Search results by program, author listing, exhibitors and abstracts.
- Advanced Search — Allows users to filter session and presentation search results by day, theme or session type.
- Browse Program by Day — Scroll through all sessions and events being held each day of the meeting.
- Browse by Society — View DDW programming — sessions planned cooperatively by all four societies — or view each society's program. Sessions are color coded by lead society sponsor.
- Browse Program by Format — Select session type, (Hands-on, lecture, poster, etc.) and browse the daily offerings.
- Browse Sessions by Theme — DDW Paths are designed to help attendees navigate sessions on selected areas. For example, some specific sessions that relate to trainees and young GIs are grouped together. The paths include only a sampling of suggested sessions for each topic.
- Browse by Abstract Category — Filter by abstract category(ies) to view abstracts of specific interest. Review the full text abstracts, images and tables.
- Browse Industry Exhibitors — Enter a search term to find an exhibitor or browse the list and read descriptions.
- Time Blocks — Within the schedule, tap on the light gray boxes on the schedule window to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.
MyDDW Mobile App Tips
- Explore everything the app has to offer — simply try out all the buttons to see what they do.
- Use filters to only see items that are pertinent to you. Be sure to turn the filter back off in order to view the full conference schedule.
- Check the visual schedule for empty time blocks to maximize your time at your event.
- Take notes on any item and export all notes in an email after the event.
- Star mark items you like and don’t want to forget about you can filter by star and have them included in your notes email.
- Network with fellow attendees. Create your digital business card and share via Bump if you have Wi-Fi or QR code when you don’t.
- See QR codes anywhere? Use the QR code reader in the app to find out where they link.