Tools and Resources
Here you will find helpful templates, guidelines, webites, samples and other beneficial resources to help you plan your experience at DDW.
Marketing Plan Template
Marketing is the key to a successful event. Pre-show marketing lets attendees know that you will be at DDW, onsite marketing attracts them to your booth, and a post-meeting strategy will help you follow up on the leads you collected and calculate your return on investment. We've created a free marketing plan template that you can use to plan your DDW promotions. It includes a suggested timeline of marketing activities to help guide you in your planning process. The 2015 free marketing plan template and timeline will be available soon.
The files are contained within zip folders. Download the zip files and then extract the files to your computer.
Let your clients know you are exhibiting at DDW. Use the seals below to promote your presence at DDW on your website, in your email signature and in your marketing materials.
DDW 2015 Customizable Register Now Banners will be available soon (zip file).
Use these customizable web banners to place on websites of your choosing. There are four sizes available:
DDW 2015 Customizable VIP Tour Banners will be available soon (zip file).
Use these customizable web banners to place on websites of your choosing. There are two sizes available:
The files are PowerPoint format and are PC and MAC compatible.
To create a custom banner ad:
- Replace “Company ABCDE” with your organization’s name.
- Replace “XXXX” with your booth number.
- If necessary, adjust the type size to make it fit in the white area.
- Under the “File Menu” select “Save As Other File Formats”
- Make sure “jpeg” is selected.
- Name your file appropriately, and navigate to the folder you wish to save it to.
- Preview your graphic using a Web browser.
The Monthly Digest Issues
Codes & Mandates
- AdvaMed Code
- PhRMA Code
- State Mandates
- Sunshine Provisions of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Associations and Organizations