Product theaters are turnkey, 45-minute marketing presentations about your company’s products or services. These sessions do not offer CME credit; rather, they give exhibitors the freedom to create a presentation centered on their company’s products.
The cost is $15,000 per 45-minute time slot. Each time slot includes:
- Theater-style seating for 200 people in the Exhibit Hall.
- Program signage outside the theater (no more than 10 feet from entrance to Product Theater).
- Badge scanner for on site admission tracking.
- AV equipment (two lavaliere microphones, one podium microphone, one wired aisle microphone, LCD projector and screen, sound amplification and mixer system, and VGA switcher) and electricity.
- Listing in DDW Daily News, on the DDW website, in the DDW Agenda Book (if reserved by March 9, 2015), in the DDW Exhibit Guide and in the mobile planner powered by MyDDW.
- One mailing list of DDW attendees.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Sunday, May 17 through Tuesday, May 19, 2015
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Slots start on the hour, duration of the product theater is up to 45 minutes per time slot.
Rules & Regulations
Only DDW exhibitors who have secured a booth are eligible to apply for slot for a product theater, subject to availability and adherence to all published guidelines.
Product theaters are limited and will be assigned by DDW on a first-come, first-served basis.