Group housing is now open. Visit the DDW housing reservations site.
Group Leaders can:
- Request access to the housing reservation systems by contacting Travel Planners, DDW’s Housing Service. Please email requests to reserve a room block to email@example.com.
- Manage room block reservations through an online room block management website. Groups that have a confirmed room block but did not receive an email with instructions to access the website may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a username and password.
Important Group Policy
All group room blocks for DDW 2014 must be secured directly through Travel Planners, DDW’s housing service. All groups are required to prepay the first night’s room and tax within 10 business days of receiving the room block confirmation. All room blocks are available on a nonrefundable basis.
Registration is now open for groups of 10 or more individuals. Visit the DDW group registration site.
Group Leaders can:
- Register and manage all changes/additions for individuals within their group and make payment. NOTE: Registrations without payment are not complete and ticketed sessions will not be held for the attendee until payment is made. Contact information, including email address, is required for each attendee.
- Search the member lists of the DDW societies to determine if attendees in their group are society members.
- Receive copies of all emails sent to attendees in their group.
- Schedule an onsite appointment to pick up registration materials for all attendees within their group. Failure to arrive at the scheduled appointment time may result in a delay in receiving registration materials.
- Make name corrections at no charge (see below).
- Make substitutions at a nominal fee. Groups receive special consideration, as substitutions are not allowed for individual attendees!
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing before April 4, 2014 and are subject to a $50 administrative fee per cancelled session. Requests will not be honored after this date. All requests must be emailed to DDWgroup@xpressreg.net.
Group Leaders will be able to make name corrections (spelling corrections only) at no charge during the scheduled appointment time to pick up registration materials. For other changes, please see “Substitutions.”
Registration will be canceled for the individual being replaced and a $50 cancellation fee will be charged. Please note that there is also a $50 cancellation fee per each registered event. If the substitute registrant is not attending the same events as the original registrant, additional cancellation fees will apply. The remaining balance of the registration payment will be applied to the balance of the substitute registrant. One registrant may be substituted for another registrant regardless of the courses or workshops for which they are registered. DDW will honor pre-registration prices.
Important Registration Dates
Jan. 15, 2014: Group registration opens
Mar. 26, 2014: Early bird registration deadline
Registration Center Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays.