DDW International Group Housing (DDW IGH) is offering all-inclusive housing packages for international groups of five or more sleeping rooms. When you book using DDW IGH, you will have access to a host of exclusive benefits, including:
- Packages including room, breakfast, taxes, porterage, gratuities, shuttle service (as per official schedule) and group help assistance.
- Lowest official hotel rates.
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked.
- Dedicated multilingual meetings and conventions manager from online to on site.
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone.
- Help facilitating visa processing and the dissemination of official authority letters.
To find more information about what packages are available, please visit their website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To book group housing without taking full advantage of the great values and services offered by DDW-IGH, you may work with DDW’s housing partner, onPeak. Visit their website or email email@example.com. All group room blocks for DDW 2016 must be secured directly through DDW IGH or onPeak, DDW’s official housing partners.
Registration is now open for groups of 10 or more individuals. Visit the DDW group registration site.
Group Leaders can:
- Register and manage all changes/additions for individuals within their group and make payment. NOTE: Registrations without payment are not complete and ticketed sessions will not be held for the attendee until payment is made. Contact information, including email address, is required for each attendee.
- Search the member lists of the DDW societies to determine if attendees in their group are society members.
- Receive copies of all emails sent to attendees in their group.
- Schedule an onsite appointment to pick up registration materials for all attendees within their group. Failure to arrive at the scheduled appointment time may result in a delay in receiving registration materials.
- Make name corrections at no charge (see below).
- Make substitutions at a nominal fee. Groups receive special consideration, as substitutions are not allowed for individual attendees!
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing before April 15, 2016, and are subject to a $50 administrative fee per cancelled session. Requests will not be honored after this date. All requests must be emailed to DDWgroup@xpressreg.net.
Group Leaders will be able to make name corrections (spelling corrections only) at no charge during the scheduled appointment time to pick up registration materials. For other changes, please see “Substitutions.”
Registration will be canceled for the individual being replaced and a $50 cancellation fee will be charged. Please note that there is also a $50 cancellation fee per each registered event. If the substitute registrant is not attending the same events as the original registrant, additional cancellation fees will apply. The remaining balance of the registration payment will be applied to the balance of the substitute registrant. One registrant may be substituted for another registrant regardless of the courses or workshops for which they are registered. DDW will honor pre-registration prices.
Important Registration Dates
Jan. 14, 2016: Group registration opens.
April 6, 2016: Early bird registration deadline.
Registration Center Hours
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. ET
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays.