DDW On Demand
Online Session Recordings
New for 2015: Included with Registration
DDW On Demand is an online-only library that will include nearly 500 hours of non-ticketed presentations* from DDW 2015. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
Attendees will also receive two years of convenient online access to the capture — a product valued at over $1,200.
Features of DDW On Demand include:
- Online access to content as soon as 24 hours after the session.
- Streaming content for viewing on mobile technology including iPad®, iPhone® and most Android™ devices.
- Enhanced search: Find any word in the presentation slides.
- Downloadable MP3 and PDF files.
* Note: Ticketed sessions will not be included in DDW On Demand. Presentations will be included if permission is granted by presenter.
To access DDW On Demand online, go to watch.ondemand.org/ddwlogin and enter the email address you used to register for DDW 2015 and your badge number. You will be prompted to create a password and you will not need your badge number after you are verified. On subsequent visits, go to watch.ondemand.org/ddw and enter your email and password.
2015 Non-Attendee Information
If you were not able to make it to DDW 2015, non-attendees can buy DDW On Demand so you have access to 500 hours of educational content from this year's meeting, including the AGA Spring Postgraduate Course. For a limited time, order DDW On Demand and receive a complimentary iPad Air 2™. Purchase now.
Features of DDW on Demand include:
- Sessions available online from any computer or mobile device.
- Advanced Search: Find any word on any slide.
- Recently Viewed: Revisit presentations and pick up where you left off.
- Printable PDFs of Presentations: Easier note taking and review.
- Downloadable MP3 Audio Files: Listen to presentations on-the-go.
- CME available.
- Complimentary hard drive for offline access.
If you're undecided or curious what the sessions look like, watch a preview here of the DDW 2015 session “Acute Pancreatitis” presented by Peter Banks, MD.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact customer support by email support@CMEonCall.com or by phone 800-501-2303.