DDW On Demand
Online Session Recordings
New for 2015: Included with Registration
DDW On Demand is an online-only library that will include nearly 500 hours of non-ticketed presentations* from DDW 2015. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
Attendees will also receive two years of convenient online access to the capture — a product valued at over $1,200.
Features of DDW On Demand include:
- Online access to content as soon as 24 hours after the session.
- Streaming content for viewing on mobile technology including iPad®, iPhone® and most Android™ devices.
- Enhanced search: Find any word in the presentation slides.
- Downloadable MP3 and PDF files.
* Note: Ticketed sessions will not be included in DDW On Demand. Presentations will be included if permission is granted by presenter.
Already registered for DDW 2015? You have the option to purchase the DDW On Demand hard drive. This provides access to all the presentations available in the online version, without the need of an Internet connection. Log in to the DDW Registration Resource Center to add.
2015 Non-Attendee Information
If you can’t attend this year, DDW is offering non-attendees the opportunity to pre-order DDW On Demand at significant discounts if you order before the meeting (by May 19). Pre-order your copy of DDW on Demand and pay only $799; that's a $500 savings off the list price. Purchase now.
Features of DDW on Demand include:
- Sessions available within 24 hours of the live presentation.
- Cloud-based online access from any computer or mobile device.
- Advanced Search: Find any word on any slide.
- Recently Viewed: Revisit presentations and pick up where you left off.
- Printable PDFs of Presentations: Easier note taking and review.
- Downloadable MP3 Audio Files: Listen to presentations on-the-go.
- CME available.
- Complimentary hard drive for offline access.
If you're undecided or curious what the sessions look like, watch a preview here of the DDW 2014 session “Celiac Disease: Past, Present and Future: Why, Who and How to Treat and Monitor” presented by Daniel Leffler, MD, MS.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact customer support by email support@CMEonCall.com or by phone 800-501-2303.