2014 DDW on Demand
Online Session Recordings
DDW on Demand is a comprehensive digital library of presentations from DDW 2014. DDW on Demand represents a significant advancement in the way medical education is delivered with more than 500 hours of educational content. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
Features of DDW on Demand include:
- Online access to content within 24 hours of live presentation.
- Streaming content for viewing on mobile technology including iPad®, iPhone® and most Android™ devices.
- Enhanced search: Find any word in the presentation slides.
- Downloadable MP3 and PDF files.
- Compact hard drive included when you purchase content from all 4 societies.
Pricing and Purchase Information
|2014 DDW Buy All: Online Access & Hard Drive;
Limited-Time Special Promotion – includes iPad Air (16GB with Wi-Fi)
|2014 AASLD: Online Access||$399||Order now|
|2014 AGA: Online Access||$749||Order now|
|2014 ASGE: Online Access||$399||Order now|
|2014 SSAT: Online Access||$399||Order now|
If you're undecided or curious what the sessions look like, watch a preview here of the DDW 2014 session “Celiac Disease: Past, Present and Future: Why, Who and How to Treat and Monitor” presented by Daniel Leffler, MD, MS.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact customer support by email support@CMEonCall.com or by phone 800-501-2303.