DDW on Demand
Online Session Recordings
New for 2015: Included with Registration
DDW on Demand is an online-only library that will include nearly 500 hours of non-ticketed presentations* from DDW 2015. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session.
Attendees will also receive two years of convenient online access to the capture — a product valued at over $1,200.
Features of DDW on Demand include:
- Online access to content as soon as 24 hours after the session.
- Streaming content for viewing on mobile technology including iPad®, iPhone® and most Android™ devices.
- Enhanced search: Find any word in the presentation slides.
- Downloadable MP3 and PDF files.
* Note: Ticketed sessions will not be included in DDW on Demand. Presentations will be included if permission is granted by presenter.
2014 Pricing and Purchase Information
Did you miss DDW 2014? You can still purchase the 2014 product, a comprehensive digital library of presentations from the meeting. A compact hard drive included when you purchase content from all four societies.
|2014 DDW Buy All: Online Access & Hard Drive;
Limited-Time Special Promotion – includes iPad Air (16GB with Wi-Fi)
|2014 AASLD: Online Access||$399||Order now|
|2014 AGA: Online Access||$749||Order now|
|2014 ASGE: Online Access||$399||Order now|
|2014 SSAT: Online Access||$399||Order now|
If you're undecided or curious what the sessions look like, watch a preview here of the DDW 2014 session “Celiac Disease: Past, Present and Future: Why, Who and How to Treat and Monitor” presented by Daniel Leffler, MD, MS.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact customer support by email support@CMEonCall.com or by phone 800-501-2303.