DDW on Demand
Online Session Recordings
DDW on Demand is a comprehensive digital library of presentations from DDW 2014. DDW on Demand represents a significant advancement in the way medical education is delivered with more than 500 hours of educational content. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully-synchronized audio as if you were actually attending each session
Features of DDW on Demand include:
- Online access to content within 24 hours of live presentation.
- Streaming content for viewing on mobile technology including iPad®, iPhone® and most Android™ devices.
- Enhanced search: Find any word in the presentation slides.
- Downloadable MP3 and PDF files.
- Compact hard drive included when you purchase content from all 4 societies.
Pricing and Purchase Information
If you are not registered for DDW, pre-order DDW on Demand today and save up to $500!
If you are currently registered for DDW 2014, update your registration to include DDW on Demand and save up to $800 off the list price.
If you're undecided or curious what the sessions look like, watch a preview here of the DDW 2013 session “Clinical Pearls in IBD” presented by William Tremaine, MD.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact customer support by email support@CMEonCall.com or by phone 800-501-2303.