Host City Info
Chicago has unparalleled sophistication, class, and style. Not to mention, breathtaking views. Its prime location and two international airports make Chicago second to none when it comes to accessibility. And once you're there, you'll find world-class meeting space and accommodations, world-renowned museums, nightlife and music for every style, theater that's home to world-premiere shows, and a dining scene that has so many accolades it's in a ranking of its own.
- Chicago Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinals — Wrigley Field
- Chicago Kids and Kites Festival — Cricket Hill
- Lincoln Park Zoo — free admission
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra — Symphony Center
- The Second City Comedy Club
- The Sound of Music — Lyric Opera House
For a full listing of events during your stay, please visit the Choose Chicago events calendar.
Best of Chicago Video