Housing, Travel & Host City
DDW is pleased to offer discounted rates at Washington DC's finest hotels. You can only take advantage of these discounts by reserving your hotel room when you register for DDW. Hotel reservations are now open.
View an interactive hotel map and room rates for official DDW hotels. Complimentary shuttle service is provided between the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and most DDW hotels. View shuttle map.
International Group Housing
New for 2015! DDW International Group Housing (DDW IGH) is offering all-inclusive housing packages for international groups of five or more sleeping rooms. When you book using DDW IGH, you will have access to a host of exclusive benefits, including:
- Packages including room, breakfast, taxes, porterage, gratuities, shuttle service (as per official schedule) and group help assistance.
- Lowest official hotel rates.
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked.
- Dedicated multilingual meetings and conventions manager from online to on site.
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone.
- Help facilitating visa processing and the dissemination of official authority letters.
To find more information about what packages are available, please visit their website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To book group housing without taking full advantage of the great values and services offered by DDW-IGH, you may work with DDW’s housing partner, Travel Planners. Visit their website or email email@example.com. All group room blocks for DDW 2015 must be secured directly through DDW IGH or Travel Planners, DDW’s official housing partners.
Learn more about making your way to, and around, Washington, DC by visiting our travel arrangements Web page. Here you will find detailed information regarding the city's airports, shuttle services and public transportation.
The Walter E. Washington Center is the centerpiece of DC's convention community. This meetings and conventions power house is an impressive monument in itself. Register for DDW 2015 and experience what makes Washington, DC a must-see city. Learn more about the 2015 host city.