Housing, Travel & Host City
DDW is pleased to offer discounted rates at San Diego's finest hotels. You can only take advantage of these discounts by reserving your hotel room when you register for DDW.
Prior to registration opening, an interactive hotel map and room rates for official DDW hotels will be provided. Complimentary shuttle service is provided between the San Diego Convention Center and most DDW hotels.
International Group Housing
DDW International Group Housing (DDW IGH) is offering all-inclusive housing packages for international groups of five or more sleeping rooms. When you book using DDW IGH, you will have access to a host of exclusive benefits, including:
- Packages including room, breakfast, taxes, porterage, gratuities, shuttle service (as per official schedule) and group help assistance.
- Lowest official hotel rates.
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked.
- Dedicated multilingual meetings and conventions manager from online to on site.
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone.
- Help facilitating visa processing and the dissemination of official authority letters.
To find more information about what packages are available, please visit their website or email email@example.com. To book group housing without taking full advantage of the great values and services offered by DDW-IGH, you may work with DDW’s housing partner, Travel Planners. Visit their website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All group room blocks for DDW 2015 must be secured directly through DDW IGH or Travel Planners, DDW’s official housing partners.
Learn more about making your way to, and around, San Diego by visiting our travel arrangements Web page (provided soon). Here you will find detailed information regarding the city's airports, shuttle services and public transportation.
The San Diego Convention Center is the centerpiece of DC's convention community. This meetings and conventions power house is an impressive monument in itself. Register for DDW 2016 and experience what makes San Diego a must-see city. Learn more about the 2016 host city.